New fire detection systems have
to be commissioned to verify that they have been appropriately
installed, tested and comply
with industry standards. Without an official fire certificate
of commissioning, the system would not be deemed as acceptable
by the relevant authorities.
At Alpha Fire Alarms, we include testing and commissioning
in our overall estimate, to make sure there are no additional
costs or hidden surprises.
For systems that have been installed by an electrician or
another contractor, we are more than happy to offer a commissioning
service to test and certify that the system meets the required
At a glance
- Responsible for industry standard commissioning
- Commissioning included in our estimated price
- Commissioning service available for systems installed
by other contractors
- Industry standard trained engineers
- All work carried out in accordance with British Standard
What do our customers say?
“They are excellent. That’s why we use them.”
“I recommend them.”
“It’s a very good company. It’s a shame
there aren’t more like them around.”