It is recommended that a fire alarm system is maintained
and regularly checked, to ensure that it will perform to its
optimum level in the event of a fire. The British Standard
Institute recommends that a system is tested and maintained
every 13 weeks.
We specialise in the maintenance of both conventional and
analogue addressable systems. Our rapidly growing maintenance
department is committed to giving our customers support and
peace of mind.
A fast and friendly approach to faults and queries means
that problems are resolved with the minimum fuss. If, like
others, you are tired of being let down and left waiting,
then you can rely on us to get it right.
At a glance
- 24 hour emergency call facility for contracted customers
- Speedy response to any system breakdown
- Maintenance visits arranged at a time convenient for you
- Fully equipped service vehicles, carrying a comprehensive
range of spares for most leading makes of fire alarm systems
- Industry standard trained maintenance engineers
- No sub-contract labour used on any system maintenance
- All work carried out in accordance with British Standard
What do our customer say?
“They’ve been with us for about five or six
years and we see no need to go out to competitors.”
“If they say they are going to be here at a certain
time, they are here.”
“If we call them out at short notice, they come out.