Alpha Fire Alarms Ltd (the ‘Organisation') aims to provide high quality fire alarm installation and associated maintenance services to its customers, on time and within budget.
The Organisation operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001: 2000 certification, including aspects specific to the fire protection industry.
The management of the Organisation is committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction
The management of the Organisation has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs an expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and legal requirements
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
- Conduct Management Reviews of the effectiveness of the implementation of the Quality Management System
- Ensure the availability of resources
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in the Quality Manual.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Manual.
In addition to all UK and EU legislation, regulations and directives, the Organisation complies with all legislation and regulations specifically related to its business activities, including the Health and Safety at Work Act.
The Organisation constantly monitors quality performance and will implement improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure continuing suitability.